Our Nationally Acclaimed Integral Enlightenment
Course Is Now Available In A Self-Paced Digital Format!
You’re an evolutionary. You know it because you spend a significant part of every day thinking about how to evolve yourself and how to make the world a better place. You sense that we are facing a critical moment in the unfolding of our human story, and you feel called to participate in creating the pathways to a better future.
If you’re like most evolutionaries, chances are you also feel a bit overwhelmed by the task at hand. You sense that there is a much bigger life calling for your participation. Yet, you know that to really participate in a way that will make a difference, you’re going to need to evolve in a way that few human beings ever have.
You’ve realized that evolution doesn’t just need more fans and cheerleaders. It needs awake, conscious, wise participants who have evolved themselves to the point that they’re capable of serving and guiding the process of human emergence.
You know you’re called to be one of these people. You only have one question:
Where can you get the specific training you need for this kind of evolutionary transformation?
An Academy for Evolutionaries
Here at Integral Enlightenment, we’re committed to one thing: empowering evolutionaries. That means providing you with the tools, training and support you need to be able to fulfill on your highest calling. We’ve recognized that most of us who consider ourselves evolutionaries first need to make a leap in our own evolution to become truly awakened evolutionaries, able to serve the creative process at the highest level.
We’re also acutely aware that traditional paths and practices, as powerful as they once were, have a limited amount to offer those of us who are awakening to this new spiritual calling. We need new practices and perspectives that are in step with contemporary life, and that integrate both ancient and emerging wisdom.
In order to serve this growing need for authentic evolutionary training and support, we’ve created what may be the first Academy for Evolutionariesâ€”a training ground for people with noble aspirations who are already committed to conscious evolution, and who are seeking the tools and support to make their greatest contribution and live a truly awakened life.
Over the past 15 years, we’ve distilled the core practices and approaches that every aspiring evolutionary needs to make the leap to being an awakened evolutionary.
And now, for the first time, we’re bringing all of this wisdom together in this unique, self-paced, digital audio course.
Imagine journeying to the emerging edges of human potential and learning how to realize that potential in yourself and make it manifest in the world.
If this possibility inspires you, we invite you to join us for an adventure of a lifetime.
Over nine consecutive weeks, this digital audio course is designed to push the leading edge of our individual and collective potential.
In each course module, featuring pre-recorded audio sessions (recorded live for a class of over one thousand participants), we’ll venture into the essential aspects of what it means to embrace an evolutionary relationship to life.
First, we’ll step back and take in the big picture that brought us all together in the first placeâ€”our recognition of the precious significance of this human life and our potential to become awakened agents of conscious evolution. We’ll immerse ourselves in the enlightened consciousness that is the foundation of all authentic spirituality. And we’ll explore the new, emerging evolutionary spiritual vision that is redefining the spiritual path for our time.
Then, we’ll take a deep dive into the path itself. We’ll explore what it really means to consciously evolve our own selves. We’ll carefully examine the obstacles that usually stop us on the path. And we’ll practice proven techniques and exercises to help us gain the evolutionary traction we need to not only surmount but ultimately transcend those obstacles altogether.
Once we have a deep and grounded grasp of the path, we’ll then jump into the most important question of all: What does it mean to have an evolutionary relationship to every aspect of life? We’ll look at the extraordinary transformative potential of evolutionary relationships and cultivate the skills needed to create them. We’ll explore how we can bring our work lives and careers into alignment with our highest calling. And we’ll discover the essential ingredients to creating “evolutionary culture” in any group we’re a part of, and in the world as a whole.
Finally, we’ll examine the steps we need to take to bring everything we’ve learned and everything we’ve experienced into full manifestation and embodiment, now and for the rest of our livesâ€”what it means to truly sustain an evolutionary relationship to life.
Feedback from some of our course graduates…
“There are no words to describe what a difference this course has made in my life. Every word that you say in the course resonates with me like music to my soul. I am also grateful that the technology allows me to keep up with the course even though I am many time zones away. Bless you and thank you.”â€”M. Singer, Johannesburg, South Africa
“This course has changed my life. It caused radical shifts in my way of seeing and living that have not happened for me in my 17 years of spiritual practice. These shifts have enabled me to live life at my edge, inspiring me to show up more fully in the discomfort of difficult emotions and circumstances. By giving me first-hand, direct, somatic glimpses of liberation and hope, these shifts energized me to engage whole-heartedly in practices that evolved my consciousness and have infused my being, my body, and my life with meaning.”â€”Milagros Paredes, Chelsea, MI
“Thank you so much for offering this course and for the quality of your presence to us these past months. Your depth, love, integrity, passion, and clarity come through so clearly. You evoke what’s deepest in me, strengthen my trust that I can live from there–and offer practical ways of really living true to what I know at the deepest place. The content of your presentations is tremendous, but the way you are a living role model of what you are teaching is what makes the content so outstanding.”â€”N. Brubaker, Lancaster, PA
“A giant and heartfelt thank-you for your moving teaching, for your articulateness, focus, compassion and humility, and the skillful and incredibly generous ways in which you structured the course. My heart has been touched over and over again.”â€”Alison Vida, Salt Spring Island, BC
“What a journey and experience–this course blew my mind. Craig, you are so poetic, compassionate, connected, and on the ball all the time that I could not wait to listen to the audio recordings. Your teachings are rich, practical, and very, very compassionate and loving. Thank you for being the embodiment of the Evolutionary Impulse. You are a true role model, living and teaching every moment from your authentic self–such a rarity in the spiritual community.”â€”N. S., Boulder, CO
“This is a course that is both deep and practical, leading to life-changing shifts in consciousness. Craig is the epitome of what it means to be an “evolutionary”–graciously patient, compassionate, respectful, humble, honest…. all the qualities one would hope to find in someone teaching such a course.”â€”Debra J., Tucson, AZ
“This course has empowered me with a certainty and clarity I’ve never experienced before. It has shown me beyond any doubt that I always have a choice, and therefore have the power to really change. This is a lot in nine lessons! This is the fast lane to Integral Integrity, permanently.”â€”Brahmani H.J. Maestracci, Treuzy-Levelay, France
“This course was by far the most life-enhancing experience I have had. Craig is masterful in creating processes that gently assist in introducing the new evolutionary concepts of the next generation of spirituality.”â€”Reverend Carrie Lauer, Chatsworth, CA
“This course connected with my deepest longings and passion and gave me so many helpful perspectives on ways of being and living the Evolutionary Impulse. I feel clarity, commitment, and zest for life. I highly recommend this course to seekers!”â€”Cheryl Lehman, Mount Joy, PA
What you will learn…
Module One Awakening to the Call of the Cosmos:
What it Means to be an Evolutionary
- Why our moment in history is so significant and what it demands of those of us who can recognize it
- Why evolution depends on youâ€”the quantum shift in perspective that can realign your entire life
- The unique role of the human being in the evolutionary process
- Awakening to the unimaginable sense of meaning and purpose that comes from aligning your life with the “evolutionary impulse”
- The transformative power of awakening to our evolutionary interdependence and why this single insight gives us access to change in ways we would never do just for ourselves
- How the evolutionary perspective resolves the tension so many of us feel between the impulse to transform ourselves and the desire to improve the world
- How to discover an unshakable inner compass to navigate the complexity of life by aligning with the “moral axis of the cosmos”
Module Two Enlightenment and Evolution:
From Being to Emergence
- Why “being in the now” is the least important part of spiritual life, and how to awaken to an experience of authentic presence that includes your desire to create the future
- Experience the dynamic liberation that emerges through wholehearted creative participation in the evolutionary process
- How to distinguish between healthy surrender to the Evolutionary Impulse and potentially destructive self-abandonment
- Discover the synergistic relationship between being and doing and why both are essential for an authentic, integral enlightenment
- How to resolve the tension between the call to submit to the Absolute and the need to honor your commitments and responsibilities in the world
- Learn how to abide at the edge of the unknown in order to midwife the unmanifest creative potentials waiting to be born
Module Three Awakening the Will to Evolve:
Motivation, Intention, and the Choice to be Free
- Learn to identify the two primary competing “motivational centers” inside you, and how to make enlightened choices even when you don’t feel particularly enlightened
- Why self-fulfillmentâ€”or even self-liberationâ€”is not a sufficient motivation to catalyze genuine awakening
- Why you can’t simply “choose to be enlightened” and the choice you can make that’s even more important
- Discover the fundamental shift in orientation that can enable you to permanently overcome your resistance to change
- Awaken the “four spheres of enlightened motivation” that can propel you to new depths of spiritual awakening and transformation
- Release a boundless reserve of spiritual passion and energy by learning how to bring your emotional “center of gravity” into alignment with the force of evolution
- Dramatically accelerate your spiritual development by awakening the usually dormant power of the “enlightened will”
Module Four Transcending the Obstacles on the Path:
Shadow, Ego, and the Primitive Self
- Discover your core ego strategies and develop precise evolutionary counter-strategies to undermine them
- Why “making the shadow conscious” is a critical foundation for all authentic spiritual work and how to integrate “shadow work” into your daily practice so that you don’t get tripped up by your unconscious
- Learn how to harness your “enlightened will” to override the ego’s destructive tendencies
- How to maintain your functionality in the world as you allow the false boundaries of your ego self to fall away
- Sustaining a commitment to evolution: how to stay on the path no matter what challenges come your way
Module Five Evolutionary Spiritual Practice Part One:
Unleashing the Power of Meditation
- Discover the Ground of Being at the heart of the spiritual quest, and learn simple practices for anchoring your life in this primordial freedom each day
- Learn why meditation practice rarely leads to authentic enlightenment, and how you can turn each meditation session into a doorway to awakening
- Learn how to ground your meditation practice in an evolutionary context, and why this is even more important than which meditation you practice
- Awaken to the deep and abiding freedom of being that emerges when you let go of wanting or needing anything from life
Module Six Evolutionary Spiritual Practice Part Two:
Beyond the Meditation Cushion
- How to create a balanced spiritual life that fully engages all three “faces of God”
- The True Meaning of Surrender: moving beyond simply “accepting what is” and learning to live in alignment with a deeper order
- Transformative Inquiry Practices: learn how to harness your advanced introspective capacities to propel you to new heights of clarity and spiritual alignment
- Engaged Inquiry Practices: discover an active approach to transformation that enables you to defuse, disarm, and deconstruct the ego in the midst of engagement with everyday life
- Confronting the Human Condition in Yourself: awaken to the always liberating power of radical self-honesty
- A Commitment to Right Action: Why making a commitment to “do the right thing” whether you feel like it or not is one of the most direct paths beyond ego
Module Seven Creating Evolutionary Relationships:
The Exponential Power of “We”
- How to go beyond collusion and mutual affirmation to create dynamic “evolutionary partnerships” that both support and challenge you to fulfill your potential
- The three commitments that can transform any intimate relationship into a “crucible of evolution”
- Why true intimacy can only emerge in the context of a shared commitment to transcending ego
- How to navigate conflict and disagreement in ways that catalyze the evolution of everyone involved
- Building the support structures for an evolutionary life: how to create a relational matrix around you that fosters your ongoing growth and awakening
Module Eight Becoming an Evolutionary Force in the World:
The Call to Enlightened Leadership and Co-Creativity
- Where to find the courage to lead in a world that shuns authority
- How to hold authentic power in a way that empowers everyone around you
- Creating evolutionary culture: how to transform any group you are involved in into a matrix of evolutionary emergence
- How to find the “razor’s edge” between conviction and openness that will enable you to follow your vision without becoming wedded to it
- How to bring your worklife and career into alignment with your deepest values and visionâ€”regardless of what you’re doing for a living (well… within reason)
- Why authentic leadership can only emerge from a foundation of genuine humility
Special Guest Faculty Workshops
In addition to your weekly Course Sessions with Craig, youâ€™ll also receive exclusive course resources & tools, including special Guest Faculty Audio Workshops with Ken Wilber and Barbara Marx Hubbard.Â These pre-recorded workshop sessions will help to deepen and broaden your experience of the course material.
Bonus #1: Workshop with Ken Wilber Potentials and Pitfalls on the Spiritual Path
While many of us have some understanding of what a spiritual life entails, moving from an idea to lived reality is a jump that many of us struggle to make. Ken Wilber, the world’s foremost authority on Integral and spiritual consciousness, will help us to better understand what prevents us from living a more full expression of ourselves.
In this virtual workshop, you will hear Ken’s thoughts on:
- Why merely understanding Integral and spiritual ideas isnâ€™t enough to cause transformation
- How meditation and spiritual insight, viewed or used incorrectly, can slow or halt personal evolution
- How our values and worldviews influence our spiritual insight
Ken Wilber is one of the most widely read and influential philosophers of our time, credited with creating a genuine world philosophy. Ken has a deep expertise with most of the world’s mystic traditions, and has explored academically and experientially the many states of consciousness that different spiritual practices produce. He is the author of 25 books, the founder of Integral Institute, Inc., the co-founder of Integral Life, Inc., and the Senior Fellow of Integral Life.
Bonus #2: Workshop with Barbara
Marx Hubbard The Universe In Person
Life is full of challengesâ€”but thatâ€™s not necessarily a bad thing. Evolution is both a vastly creative force and the cause of local, cosmic and sometimes catastrophic crunches. The trick is to be aligned with evolution itself, to find our right position in the evolving worldâ€”and within our evolving self.
In this virtual workshop, Barbara will share with us:
- How our perspective shifts from â€ścrisisâ€ť to â€ścreativeâ€ť when we see ourselves not as a localized self but as an expression of â€śThe Universeâ€ť in personal form.
- Why it is that when we commune in an evolutionary context, a higher intelligence emerges.
- Experience the cosmos as yourself in a profoundly moving guided â€śEvolutionary Meditation.â€ť
Barbara Marx Hubbard has been a powerful creative force in the development of emerging human potentials for over 60 years. A pioneer in the field of conscious evolution, she was instrumental in the creation of many visionary organizations, including New Dimensions Radio and the Association for Global New Thought. She is the author of Conscious Evolution: Awakening the Power of Our Social Potential and Emergence.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a digital course?
A digital course delivers curriculum to you instantly, giving you the control to determine your best time to do the work. Whether your best times are mornings or evenings, youâ€™ll be able to watch and listen to the recorded course sessions and Q&As with Craig Hamilton at your convenience.
Do I need any special equipment?
The only equipment youâ€™ll need is a computer with an internet connection.
About Craig Hamilton
Craig Hamilton is a pioneer in the emerging field of evolutionary spirituality and a leading voice in the movement for conscious evolution. As the guiding force behind Integral Enlightenment, Craig offers spiritual guidance and teachings to a growing international community spanning 50 countries around the world.
His introductory and advanced courses have more than 6,000 graduates to date. These courses are designed to support people who are committed to evolving themselves and our culture, yearn to make their greatest contribution, and seek to develop themselves to embrace this calling.
To provide effective support for these pioneers, Craig created the Academy for Evolutionaries, offering practical spiritual tools and training that are in step with our times and informed by an up-to-date understanding of the human condition. In this unique training ground, Craig brings together core insights and approaches based on decades of on-the-ground research at the leading edge of spiritual practice and inquiry.
Craigâ€™s programs integrate decades of intensive spiritual practice with insights gleaned during his eight years as Senior Editor of the award winning What Is Enlightenment? magazine.
Craigâ€™s work is highly acclaimed by thought leaders and spiritual teachers ranging from Ken Wilber, Michael Beckwith, and Barbara Marx Hubbard to Don Beck and Jean Houston, among many others. He is a founding member of Ken Wilberâ€™s Integral Institute, a member of Deepak Chopraâ€™s Evolutionary Leaders Forum, and was a participant in the Synthesis Dialogues, a 35-person interdisciplinary think tank presided over by His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
Praise for Craig’s work
If I had to pick one teacher to take a deep dive with around conscious evolution and evolutionary spirituality it would be Craig Hamilton. He is attuned to the frequency of the Impulse of Evolution. He empowers us to make the shift from ego to essence, and from essence to emergence as an expression of the Impulse itself. This is very rare. To be one of his students in depth is a great privilege. Besides all that, he will care about you and stay with you for the long haul of your self-evolution.”â€”Barbara Marx Hubbard, Foundation for Conscious Evolution
Craig Hamilton is a genuine pioneer in evolutionary spirituality and its application in practical wisdom. I highly recommend you check out his work at your earliest opportunity!â€”Ken Wilber, The Integral Vision
It is rare to find a spiritual teacher who imparts the depth, the clarity, the humility, and the wisdom that Craig Hamilton does. Craig’s transmission of the very spirit of evolution reaches right down into the core Self, awakening his students’ desire to reach their highest evolutionary potential. If you have the good fortune to learn from him, I wholeheartedly encourage you to take advantage of it.â€”Michael Beckwith, Spiritual Liberation Fulfilling Your Soul’s Potential
Craig Hamilton is a living example of everything he teaches: one who combines passionate commitment to the evolutionary path along with dedicated practice of the core integral ways that expand and deepen the human mind, heart and soul. His superb and sensitive teaching gives the participant both inspiration and potent methods to pursue the path of enlightenment and thereby to profoundly make a difference in both self and society.â€”Jean Houston, A Passion for the Possible
Craig Hamilton is a fresh, original voice calling for nothing less than the reinvention of spirituality for the 21st century. If you want to discover what it feels like to be the very impulse of evolution, spend some time with Craig. His inspiration is contagious!â€”Dr. Brian Thomas Swimme, California
Institute of Integral Studies
Remarkably poised, flexible, dynamic and passionate, Craig Hamilton is a wise voice in the emergence of integral enlightenmentâ€”a new spirituality deeply committed not just to awakening, but to actionâ€”furthering human evolution and sustainability.â€”Terry Patten, Integral Life Practice
I am humbled, awed and inspired by the depth of wisdom, clarity and integrity that shines through Craig’s remarkable teaching work. He provides a rare portal through which any sincere seeker can gain access to authentic spiritual illumination.â€”Claire Zammit, co-creator of the Feminine
Power Global Community
Craig Hamilton is an insightful and engaging teacher whose artful blend of spiritual insight and personal experience all delivered with a disarming warmth and humor will leave you challenged to question and inspired to act. I highly recommend his work.â€”Michael Dowd, Thank God for Evolution
What You’ll Receive:
Nine 90-minute Downloadable Audio Course Sessions
In these pre-recorded, downloadable audio seminars, Craig Hamilton will guide you through the liberating principles and practices of integral-evolutionary spirituality. Each week explores a new vista of possibility, supporting you in making the next step in your process of evolutionary transformation.
You will have unlimited access to all of the course sessions (listen online or download the mp3 files to your iPod or audio player).
Twelve Archived Downloadable 90-minute Q&A Sessions with Craig Hamilton
These pre-recorded Q&A Sessions were recorded during previous live nine-week courses with Craig. Many participants report that these Q&A Sessions are as valuable as the course sessions themselves because they bring the course principles to life in relation to the lived experience of individuals. Craig’s dialogues with other participants illuminate the evolutionary principles as they apply to our personal experience.
Weekly Practice & Reflection Questions
You will receive downloadable experiential practice and reflection exercises corresponding to each course session, available for download on our online course content page. These practices and questions are designed to deepen engagement and inquiry related to the material from that course session.
Downloadable PDF transcripts of each course session
PDF transcripts are a great resource for quick reference to key concepts and answers to frequently asked questions as you step into living an evolutionary life.
Special Guest Faculty Workshops
Bonus #1: Workshop with Ken Wilber
Explore the potentials and pitfalls on the spiritual path with Ken Wilber, the worldâ€™s foremost authority on Integral and spiritual consciousness.
Bonus #2: Workshop with Barbara Marx Hubbard
Barbara shares with us how to be aligned with evolution itself, and to find our right position in the evolving worldâ€”and within our evolving self.