You’re an evolutionary. You know it because you spend a significant part of every day thinking about how to evolve yourself and how to make the world a better place.
You sense that weâre facing an extraordinary and critical moment in the unfolding of our human story, and you feel called to serve in creating the pathways to a more enlightened future.
If youâre like most evolutionaries, chances are you also feel a bit overwhelmed by the task at hand. You sense that there is a much bigger life calling for your contribution. You believe that we can advance what it is to be humanâin a way that not only better serves our work, families and lives, but fulfills on the highest promise of humanityâs potential.
Yet you know that to really help manifest these extraordinary potentials, youâre going to need to evolve in a way that few human beings ever have. You need to be optimized with the fullest capacities humans can embody.
Youâve realized that evolution needs more than just witnesses and bystanders. It needs us to wake up and step upâas conscious participants who have developed ourselves to be capable of serving and guiding the greatest collective awakening in our human history.
You know youâre called to be one of these people. What you need to know now is:
Where can you get the specific training you need in order to make this kind of radical evolutionary progress?
And, where can you find a supportive community of kindred spirits who share your passion to evolve not only a better self, but a better world and enlightened future?
An Academy for Evolutionaries
Here at Integral Enlightenment, weâre committed to one thing: empowering evolutionaries. That means providing you with the tools, training and support to evolve and grow in unprecedented ways.
People who are committed to conscious evolution face some unique challenges. This is unquestionably a pioneerâs journey, and it can feel like heading into new territory for which no maps currently exist.
Weâre also acutely aware that traditional paths and practices, as powerful as they once were, are reaching their limitations for many of us who are awakening to this new spiritual calling. We need practices and perspectives that are in step with our times, that integrate both ancient and emerging wisdom, and are informed by an up-to-date understanding of the human condition.
To support the emergence of a whole new way of being human, we need a path that stands up to the complexities and challenges of modern life.
In order to serve this growing need for authentic, effective evolutionary training and support, weâve created what may be the first Academy for Evolutionariesâan innovative global training ground for people like you, who yearn to be âoptimizedâ to make their greatest contribution, and are determined to develop themselves to fully meet this calling.
Over the past 15 years, weâve brought together core insights and approaches based on decades of on-the-ground practice and research at the leading edge of spiritual inquiry.
And now, for the first time, weâve distilled all of this wisdom and innovation into in a single intensive courseâto help evolutionariesÂ catalyzeÂ the fundamental shift that leads to radical evolution.
And now, we’re bringing all of this wisdom together in this unique, self-paced, digital audio course.
Imagine journeying to the emerging edges of human potential and learning how to realize that potential in yourself and make it manifest in the world.
If this possibility inspires you, we invite you to join us for an adventure of a lifetime.
Over nine consecutive weeks, this digital audio course is designed to push the leading edge of our individual and collective potential.
In each course module, featuring pre-recorded audio sessions (recorded live for a class of over 1,000 participants),Â we’ll venture into the essential aspects of what it means to embrace an evolutionary relationship to life.
First, we’ll step back and take in the big picture that brought us all together in the first placeâour recognition of the precious significance of this human life and our potential to become awakened agents of conscious evolution. We’ll immerse ourselves in the enlightened consciousness that is the foundation of all authentic spirituality. And we’ll explore the new, emerging evolutionary vision that is redefining the spiritual path for our time.
Then, we’ll take a deep dive into the path itself. We’ll explore what it really means to consciously evolve our own consciousness. We’ll carefully examine the obstacles that usually stop us on the path. And we’ll practice proven techniques and exercises to help us gain the evolutionary traction we need to not only surmount but ultimately transcend those obstacles altogether.
Once we have a deep and grounded grasp of the path, we’ll then jump into the most important question of all: What does it mean to have an evolutionary relationship to every aspect of life?
We’ll look at the exceptional transformative potential of evolutionary relationships and leadership, and cultivate the skills needed to create them. We’ll explore how we can bring our work lives and careers into alignment with our highest callings. And we’ll discover the essential ingredients to creating “evolutionary culture” in any group we’re a part of, and in the world as a whole.
Finally, we’ll examine what it means for each of us to take the steps we need to take to bring everything we’ve learned and everything we’ve experienced into full embodiment now and for the rest of our livesâwhat it means to truly sustain an evolutionary relationship to life.
Feedback from some of our course graduates…
“This work provides everything I needed to integrate my contemplative spiritual practice and real, purpose-filled action in the world. I now have a map in hand and heart showing the way for every moment of my life to be meaningful and aligned with a higher calling.”
âMary Triller, Westlake, OH
“Before I took this course, I wondered how my spiritual life was providing any ultimate benefit or contribution to a more humane world. Craig explains and emphasizes how our practice is so vital to the greater whole, and that we each play a critical role in manifesting a more evolved consciousness far beyond our individual selves. This has made all the difference for me.”
âEileen deVerteuil, Victoria, BC
“Iâd always worked hard to improve my life but was frustrated with the mixed results I got from therapy and other spiritual approaches. Within the first few weeks of Craigâs course I began relating to my life in a whole new way. Others commented on how I seemed different. When I visited the therapist I had been seeing for over a year because I felt so stuck and depressed, she was so impressed by what she saw and heard that she fired me! Itâs been two years and I havenât seen her since.”
âJeff Sullivan, Manchester, NH
“I think this work just cuts to the core and really helps people to clear out limiting beliefs so they can do what theyâre on this earth to do. Iâm really grateful for how I can take the work and apply it into my life. Itâs not just something where I go off on retreat and it feels great and I go home and itâs like, now what? I am living these principles every single day in my life and in my work.”
âLisa Kramer, Conshohocken, PA
“Since taking Craigâs nine-week course, my experience of life and the way I relate to it has dramatically changed. My overall sense of purpose, meaning, clarity and perspective have come into focus. As a result I feel motivated to become a more fully optimized human being so that I may better serve the greater good. Iâm eating healthier foods, exercising, have started a new fulfilling job and have been spending my leisure time more productivelyâall while feeling more deeply connected to life than I ever have.”
âSusan Friese, Alexandria, VA
“Craig’s teaching strengthened my deepest commitment to living as an evolutionary. This has provided the motivation to establish a daily meditation practice, let go of unwanted habit patterns, and experience a deep reverence for and responsibility to the care of the wholeâresulting in greater discipline and dedication in all areas of life.”
âJudy Voruz, Ashland, OR
“Since taking Craigâs nine-week course, many places I was in my own way have dissolved. Instead of being driven by or stopped by fear, I find I can stand up for whatâs right even if itâs difficult. My relationships with people, especially in business, have improved dramatically, because Iâm more concerned with what the best thing is, and that makes me more wise and effective in any situation.”
âRobert Landis, Seattle, WA
“Before Craigâs courses, I had no idea how much my feelings ruled my life. If I was feeling good, that was a good day. If I felt bad, that was a bad day. When I was feeling bad, I allowed that to prevent me from doing the right things; I indulged in addictive behaviors, didnât speak completely honestly, didnât take risks I needed to take in my work life or relationships. Now, I have a life that would have been completely unimaginable to my former self. I have managed to finish a seven-year book project, step out of an unhealthy relationship into the healthiest relationship of my life, enter the most rewarding work relationships, and move to a city that beautifully fits my spiritual, work, recreational and relationship aspirations.”
âLucy Flood, Berkeley, CA
For anyone seeking to deepen their spiritual practice and understanding, I cannot think of a better start than to take Craig Hamilton’s course in Integral Enlightenment. Expect to be highly inspired and challenged by a teacher of great wisdom and compassion.”
âCandida Maurer, Iowa City, IA
“This is a course that is both deep and practical, leading to life-changing shifts in consciousness. Craig is the epitome of what it means to be an âevolutionaryâ: graciously patient, compassionate, respectful, humble, honestâŚall the qualities one would hope to find in someone teaching such a course.”
âDebra J., Antioch, CA
“Life-beyond-awakening is challenging terrain, with many paths, obstacles, loose rocks, quicksand, vertical climbsâand some great views. Iâd still be at the Information Booth perusing the tour bus schedule if it hadnât been for this course. Craig Hamilton is a gifted, trustworthy and loving guide. He takes you by the hand and leads you gently along, encouraging and sympathetic but also firm and uncompromising. After nine weeks of demanding hiking, you end up standing on the edge of a cliff with a beautiful view of your potential life as an evolutionary. You cry with relief; you laugh with excitement; and thatâs when he gently pushes you off.”
âJocelyn Stevenson, London, UK
What you will learn…
Module One Awakening to the Call of the Cosmos:
What it Means to be an Evolutionary
- Why our moment in history is so significant and what it demands of those of us who can recognize it
- Why evolution depends on you: the quantum shift in perspective that can realign your entire life
- The unique role of the human being in the evolutionary process
- Awakening to the unimaginable sense of meaning and purpose that comes from aligning your life with the “evolutionary impulse”
- The transformative power of awakening to our evolutionary interdependenceâand why this single insight gives us access to change in ways we wouldn’t just for ourselves
- How the evolutionary perspective resolves the tension so many of us feel between the impulse to transform ourselves and the desire to improve the world
- How to discover an unshakable inner compass to navigate the complexity of life by aligning with the “moral axis of the cosmos”
Module Two Enlightenment and Evolution:
From Being to Emergence
- Why “being in the now” is the least important part of spiritual life, and how to awaken to an experience of “authentic presence” that includes your desire to create the future
- Experience the dynamic liberation that emerges through wholehearted creative participation in the evolutionary process
- How to distinguish between healthy surrender to the evolutionary impulse and potentially destructive self-abandonment
- Discover the synergistic relationship between being and doingâand why both are essential for an authentic, integral enlightenment
- How to resolve the tension between the call to let go of all attachment and the need to honor your commitments and responsibilities in the world
- Learn to abide at the edge of the unknown in order to midwife the unmanifest creative potentials waiting to be born
Module Three Awakening the Will to Evolve:
Motivation, Intention, and the Choice to be Free
- Learn to identify the two primary competing “motivational centers” inside you, and how to make enlightened choices even when you don’t feel particularly enlightened
- Why self-fulfillmentâor even self-liberationâis not a sufficient motivation to catalyze genuine awakening
- Why you can’t simply “choose to be enlightened”âand the choice you can make that’s even more important
- Discover the fundamental shift in orientation that can enable you to permanently overcome your resistance to change
- Awaken the “four spheres of motivation” that can propel you to new depths of spiritual awakening
- Release a boundless reserve of spiritual passion and energy by learning how to bring your emotional “center of gravity” into alignment with the force of evolution
- Dramatically accelerate your spiritual development by awakening the usually dormant power of “enlightened will”
Module Four Transcending the Obstacles on the Path:
Shadow, Ego, and the Primitive Self
- Discover your core ego strategies and develop precise evolutionary counter-strategies to disable them
- Why awareness of and intimate understanding of our ego is a critical foundation for all authentic spiritual work, so that you don’t get tripped up by your unconscious
- Learn how to harness your “enlightened will” to override the ego’s destructive tendencies
- How to maintain your functionality in the world as you allow the false boundaries of your ego self to fall away
- Sustaining a commitment to evolutionâhow to stay on the path no matter what challenges come your way
Module Five Evolutionary Spiritual Practice Part One:
Unleashing the Power of Meditation
- Discover the Ground of Being at the heart of the spiritual quest, and learn simple practices for anchoring your life in this primordial freedom each day
- Learn why meditation practice by itself rarely leads to authentic enlightenment, and how you can turn each meditation session into a doorway to awakening
- Learn how to ground your meditation practice in an evolutionary context, and why this is even more important than which meditation you practice
- Awaken to the deep and abiding freedom of being that emerges when you let go of wanting or needing anything from life
Module Six Evolutionary Spiritual Practice Part Two:
Beyond the Meditation Cushion
- How to create a balanced spiritual life that fully engages all three “faces of God”
- The true meaning of surrender: moving beyond simply “accepting what is” and learning to live in alignment with a deeper order
- Learn how to harness your advanced introspective capacities to propel you to new heights of clarity and spiritual alignment
- Discover an active approach to transformation that enables you to defuse, disarm, and deconstruct the ego in the midst of engagement with everyday life
- Confront the human condition in yourself: awaken to the always liberating power of radical self-honesty
- A Commitment to Right Action: Why making a commitment to “do the right thing”âand acting on itâwhether you feel like it or not is one of the most direct paths beyond ego
Module Seven Creating Evolutionary Relationships:
The Exponential Power of “We”
- How to go beyond collusion and mutual affirmation to create dynamic “evolutionary partnerships” that both support and challenge you to fulfill your potential
- The three commitments that can transform any intimate relationship into a “crucible of evolution”
- Why true intimacy can only emerge in the context of a shared commitment to transcending ego
- How to navigate conflict and disagreement in ways that catalyze the evolution of everyone involved
- How to build support structures for an evolutionary life, including a relational matrix around you that fosters your ongoing growth and awakening
Module Eight Becoming an Evolutionary Force in the World:
The Call to Enlightened Leadership and Co-Creativity
- Where to find the courage to lead in a world that shuns authority
- How to hold authentic power in a way that empowers everyone around you
- How to create evolutionary culture in any group with which you are involved
- How to find the “razor’s edge” between conviction and openness that will enable you to follow your vision without becoming wedded to it
- How to bring your work life and career into alignment with your deepest values and visionâregardless of what you’re doing for a living (well, within reason)
- Why authentic leadership can only emerge from a foundation of genuine humility
Guest Faculty Workshops
Potentials and Pitfalls on the Spiritual Path
with Ken Wilber
While many of us have some understanding of what a spiritual life entails, moving from an idea to lived reality is a jump that many of us struggle to make. Ken Wilber, the world’s foremost authority on Integral and spiritual consciousness, will help us to better understand what prevents us from living a more full expression of ourselves.
In this virtual workshop, you will hear Ken’s thoughts on:
- Why merely understanding Integral and spiritual ideas isnât enough to cause transformation
- How meditation and spiritual insight, viewed or used incorrectly, can slow or halt personal evolution
- How our values and worldviews influence our spiritual insight
Ken Wilber is one of the most widely read and influential philosophers of our time, credited with creating a genuine world philosophy. Ken has a deep expertise with most of the world’s mystic traditions, and has explored academically and experientially the many states of consciousness that different spiritual practices produce. He is the author of 25 books, the founder of Integral Institute, Inc., the co-founder of Integral Life, Inc., and the Senior Fellow of Integral Life.
The Universe In Person
with Barbara Marx Hubbard
Life is full of challengesâbut thatâs not necessarily a bad thing. Evolution is both a vastly creative force and the cause of local, cosmic and sometimes catastrophic crunches. The trick is to be aligned with evolution itself, to find our right position in the evolving worldâand within our evolving self.
In this virtual workshop, Barbara will share with us:
- How our perspective shifts from âcrisisâ to âcreativeâ when we see ourselves not as a localized self but as an expression of âThe Universeâ in personal form.
- Why it is that when we commune in an evolutionary context, a higher intelligence emerges.
- Experience the cosmos as yourself in a profoundly moving guided âEvolutionary Meditation.â
Barbara Marx Hubbard has been a powerful creative force in the development of emerging human potentials for over 60 years. A pioneer in the field of conscious evolution, she was instrumental in the creation of many visionary organizations, including New Dimensions Radio and the Association for Global New Thought. She is the author of Conscious Evolution: Awakening the Power of Our Social Potential and Emergence.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a digital course?
A digital course delivers curriculum to you instantly, giving you the control to determine your best time to do the work. Whether your best times are mornings or evenings, youâll be able to listen to the recorded course sessions and Q&As with Craig Hamilton at your convenience.
Do I need any special equipment?
The only equipment youâll need is a computer with an Internet connection.
About Craig Hamilton
Craig Hamilton is a pioneer in the emerging field of evolutionary spirituality and a leading voice in the movement for conscious evolution. As the guiding force behind Integral Enlightenment, Craig offers spiritual guidance and teachings to a growing international community spanning 50 countries around the world.
His introductory and advanced courses have more than 6,000 graduates to date. These courses are designed to support people who are committed to evolving themselves and our culture, yearn to make their greatest contribution, and seek to develop themselves to embrace this calling.
To provide effective support for these pioneers, Craig created the Academy for Evolutionaries, offering practical spiritual tools and training that are in step with our times and informed by an up-to-date understanding of the human condition. In this unique training ground, Craig brings together core insights and approaches based on decades of on-the-ground research at the leading edge of spiritual practice and inquiry.
Craigâs programs integrate decades of intensive spiritual practice with insights gleaned during his eight years as Senior Editor of the award winning What Is Enlightenment? magazine.
Craigâs work is highly acclaimed by thought leaders and spiritual teachers ranging from Ken Wilber, Michael Beckwith, and Barbara Marx Hubbard to Don Beck and Jean Houston, among many others. He is a founding member of Ken Wilberâs Integral Institute, a member of Deepak Chopraâs Evolutionary Leaders Forum, and was a participant in the Synthesis Dialogues, a 35-person interdisciplinary think tank presided over by His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
Praise for Craig’s work
If I had to pick one teacher to take a deep dive with around conscious evolution and evolutionary spirituality it would be Craig Hamilton. He is attuned to the frequency of the Impulse of Evolution. He empowers us to make the shift from ego to essence, and from essence to emergence as an expression of the Impulse itself. This is very rare. To be one of his students in depth is a great privilege. Besides all that, he will care about you and stay with you for the long haul of your self-evolution.”âBarbara Marx Hubbard,
Foundation for Conscious Evolution
Craig Hamilton is a genuine pioneer in evolutionary spirituality and its application in practical wisdom. I highly recommend you check out his work at your earliest opportunity!âKen Wilber,
The Integral Vision
It is rare to find a spiritual teacher who imparts the depth, the clarity, the humility, and the wisdom that Craig Hamilton does. Craig’s transmission of the very spirit of evolution reaches right down into the core Self, awakening his students’ desire to reach their highest evolutionary potential. If you have the good fortune to learn from him, I wholeheartedly encourage you to take advantage of it.âMichael Beckwith,
Spiritual Liberation Fulfilling Your Soul’s Potential
Craig Hamilton is a living example of everything he teaches: one who combines passionate commitment to the evolutionary path along with dedicated practice of the core integral ways that expand and deepen the human mind, heart and soul. His superb and sensitive teaching gives the participant both inspiration and potent methods to pursue the path of enlightenment and thereby to profoundly make a difference in both self and society.âJean Houston,
A Passion for the Possible
Craig Hamilton is a fresh, original voice calling for nothing less than the reinvention of spirituality for the 21st century. If you want to discover what it feels like to be the very impulse of evolution, spend some time with Craig. His inspiration is contagious!âDr. Brian Thomas Swimme,
California Institute of Integral Studies
Remarkably poised, flexible, dynamic and passionate, Craig Hamilton is a wise voice in the emergence of integral enlightenmentâa new spirituality deeply committed not just to awakening, but to actionâfurthering human evolution and sustainability.âTerry Patten,
Integral Life Practice
I am humbled, awed and inspired by the depth of wisdom, clarity and integrity that shines through Craig’s remarkable teaching work. He provides a rare portal through which any sincere seeker can gain access to authentic spiritual illumination.âClaire Zammit,
co-creator of the Feminine Power Global Community
Craig Hamilton is an insightful and engaging teacher whose artful blend of spiritual insight and personal experience all delivered with a disarming warmth and humor will leave you challenged to question and inspired to act. I highly recommend his work.âMichael Dowd,
Thank God for Evolution
What You’ll Receive
Nine 90-minute Downloadable Audio Course Sessions
In these pre-recorded, downloadable audio seminars, Craig Hamilton will guide you through the liberating principles and practices of integral-evolutionary spirituality. Each week explores a new vista of possibility, supporting you in making the next step in your process of evolutionary transformation.
You will have unlimited access to all of the course sessions (listen online or download the mp3 files to your iPod or audio player).
Twelve Archived Downloadable 90-minute Q&A Sessions with Craig Hamilton
These pre-recorded Q&A Sessions were recorded during previous live nine-week courses with Craig. Many participants report that these Q&A Sessions are as valuable as the course sessions themselves because they bring the course principles to life in relation to the lived experience of individuals. Craig’s dialogues with other participants illuminate the evolutionary principles as they apply to our personal experience.
Weekly Growth Work Practices & Reflection Questions
You will receive downloadable experiential practice and reflection exercises corresponding to each course session, available for download on our online course content page.Â These practices and questions are designed to deepen engagement and inquiry related to the material from that course session.
Downloadable PDF transcripts of each course session
PDF transcripts are a great resource for quick reference to key concepts and answers to frequently asked questions as you step into living an evolutionary life.
If you need help registering, please email us
and we’ll be happy to help you.